Power Swing Power Swing

Found a Glitch

Seriously fantastic game but I knocked off the Elvis fellow and the game just never went to the cut scene where they hit the floor.

Deep Freeze Deep Freeze

A Glitch

I was on either 2-2 or 2-3 and completed the level but the game just stayed there with the time frozen, and wouldn't go to the next level.

[Alpha_Sector] [Alpha_Sector]

Found a Glitch

As soon as I click on my options menu, it automatically closes it again.

Quite annoying, really.

water pipes 1.5 water pipes 1.5

Just Refresh

Refreshing resets everything, so it all goes away.

Not a problem anymore.

Sound's rubbish.

Idea is not very original, but it's okay.

caboos1 responds:

well.... ok ....thx... i gess.... i have never seen a game like this... so to me it was a good idea

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Too short

Excellent game, way to short though.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Nice.

Good game, lots to do.

However, it gets too hard to quick.

SMASH!: 100 SMASH!: 100

very nice

great game.. my score 29/25... ;)

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Wow, nice score :) Thanks for the compliment Samanthaz, hope you liked it :D Thankyou very much for the lovely review, just like your lovely self ;)

Joe Files Joe Files

game?

im sorry to be so harsh, but what obviously started as a good idea quickly turned into boring click and watch... and the watching wasnt even fun.

I think what you need is a better story line and some more stuff for us "players" to do, if you ask me this was just a movie with interactivity, there was only one path to follow, you couldnt click no, you didnt get to fight any of the terrorists.

just.. let us do more then it can be a game please.

Samanthaz.

Newgrounds Hacking Part 1 Newgrounds Hacking Part 1

wtf...

what the hell is that? all you do is click buttons.. that stupid guy throws a heart and then it does fuck all.. this is fucking shit.. i know you can do better, ive seen your other work.

A Life With One Toy A Life With One Toy

not bad.

a good beginning i must say, cleverly thought out, make "fun" a bit more fun ;) and maybe give the computer a few more options.. and spice up the hack.. make it look better. thats all i can say really, but a good honest start.

samanthaz.